Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Bush League Heat Celebrate Like They Won a . . . What? A 2nd Round Series?

Don’t anoint the Heat champions just yet.  They did not win a ring tonight by beating a crippled Celtic team.

With JO and Rondo lying on the sidelines getting treatment, the Big Shamrock, Shaq, not even dressed, the Big Three playing inordinate minutes, the Heat squeaked out another victory against a gassed, undermanned Celtic team.

I feel that I speak for a lot of people when I say that I don’t feel any obligation to be gracious in defeat to this extremely unlikable Heat team.  I'm a fan, not a sportswriter.  I don't have to play the game.

The Heat consistently got the calls from the refs throughout the entire series as if it were pre-ordained that the torch would be passed to a new big three, actually a talented but classless band of bullies who exploited the benefit of superstar calls by the refs.

The Celtics have 10 times the class and heart of the Heat who celebrated this victory as if they had just won a ring . . . NOT!

Just a 2nd round series victory.

This series left a bad taste in my mouth because there is no way this bunch of entitled punks would have beat a healthy Celtics team.

I applaud the Celtics for being classy and saying all the right things, I am under no such obligation to be politically correct. I'm a fan, not a sportswriter.

The Heat are a bunch of no-class punks who caught a great team at their weakest moment.

Go celebrate, punks. You got a long way to go. 

Second Round Champions:  LoL! BullShit!

No comments:

Post a Comment